find locations & book an appointment
open 24 hours – 7 days a week
Taking care of your teeth is important, and that’s why you schedule regular visits with your dentist. However, your dental health is just like other types of health. It is subject to emergency situations that can end up affecting your overall health as well. When you have a tooth emergency in Riverside, we can help you find the best dentists in your area that offer emergency 24/7 service.
The Way It Works
The way our service works is simple. We know that when you’re dealing with an emergency dental situation and you’re in pain, you don’t have the time or desire to search through the countless search results you’ll get when you type a phrase such as “emergency dentist near me” into your Internet browser’s search bar. That’s why we are a directory service that has already compiled a list of emergency dentists near you based on the best and most popular customer reviews.
How to Tell If You Have a Dental Emergency
Discerning whether or not you have a dental emergency can sometimes be difficult since dental problems are often painful anyways. Knowing when a gum, tooth or mouth problem requires immediate dental attention can be discerned by the symptoms that you’re experiencing, though. In the following situations, you might find yourself in need of emergency dental in Riverside, CA:
1. Broken or cracked tooth. If you have a broken tooth emergency or a chipped tooth emergency, then you should probably seek immediate dental care. Not only can broken or cracked teeth be extremely painful, but they can lead to infection if not properly cared for. In the meantime, while you’re looking for emergency dentists in Riverside, you should rinse your mouth with warm water to rid it of any tooth residue and then apply a cold compress to the area to prevent it from swelling.
2. Loose or knocked out tooth. If you have a loose tooth or one that has been knocked out completely, then you probably need to seek urgent dental care. Emergency dentists in Riverside might be able to save your tooth. If your tooth is loose, take an over-the-counter painkiller in the meantime and apply a cold compress to the tooth. If your tooth was knocked out and you can’t reinsert it in the socket, then you can place the tooth in milk until you get to a dentist since milk helps preserve the tooth.
3. Sudden or severe toothache. If you have a sudden or severe toothache, then it probably qualifies as a toothache emergency in Riverside. If left untreated, toothaches could lead to abscess and infection, so calling us instead of wasting time searching for a “24 hour emergency dentist near me” is probably advisable.
4. Painful swelling. If you experience painful swelling anywhere in or around your mouth area, then you could have an infection and might need walk-in service. Swelling that is painful could be a sign of an abscess, which is an infected pocket of pus that can lead to an extremely serious infection. Oftentimes this type of swelling develops over time, but when it reaches a certain level of pain, you should seek immediate dental care to deal with it.
5. Lost Filling or crown. If you lose a filling or crown and it causes you extreme sensitivity or pain, then you should seek dental assistance right away.If possible, it is best to put the filling or crown in a safe place so that a dentist might be able to reapply it.
Emergency Dental in Riverside, CA
No matter what type of emergency dental service you’re looking for in your area, we can help you find it. Perhaps you don’t necessarily need a dental service that is open 24 hours a day, but rather one that is offers after hours services, is open Friday, is open Saturday or is open Sunday. No matter whether you require same day service or just need emergency dentists in Riverside that are open late, we are the ones to help you find what you need.
We work to ensure that the dentists we refer you to accept the leading types of insurance plans. You can expect the referrals that we give you to accept all the following types of insurance, as well as countless others that aren’t mentioned:
If you have no insurance, then you’ll most likely be interested in dental financing. We can help you find dentists that will work with you to offer you payment plans that accommodate your budget. Additionally, if you se hable español, then we can help you find Spanish speaking dentists so that you can communicate comfortably with them.
Dental Insurance California insurance plans are accepted by most offices.
Cash & Check Ask if your Riverside dentist offers cash discounts for your treatments.
Credit Card Major credit cards are accepted at most practices.
Financing Flexpay and Credit Care options are available. Ask your dentists for details.